Working for a regional contractor based in North Lancashire involved in a number of exciting new projects.
▪ Project running capability with strong communication skills able to lead and drive project teams, must be confident in telephone conversations, email correspondence, chairing meetings, leading design team workshops and dealing with challenging situations in the commercial interest of the company.
▪ Experience of leading and delivering projects with multidisciplinary teams across all RIBA Stages, acting as lead coordination to manage the external design teams to meet project objectives.
▪ To take responsibility for creation and management of design / delivery programmes reporting back to the Architectural Design Team Manager on a regular basis. To ensure projects are managed efficiently with a focus on achieving project deadlines.
▪ Self-motivated, dedicated and ambitious with the desire to be an integral member of the design team. Able to talk openly with the team to share ideas, promote continual development, assist in problem solving, offer advice and support and acting as a mentor to the junior members of the team to aid their development and progression, ultimately to lead by example.
▪ Adaptable across all RIBA Stages of a project with the capability to support and assist the team on multiple tasks across numerous projects to meet business objectives. To ideally have skills and experience in Architectural design to assist the pre-construction team on bid submissions.
▪ Fully proficient in the use of Autodesk Revit with the ability to produce Revit models from inception through to construction with the ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary within a Revit environment. Ideally be experienced in the use of NBS software with the ability to undertake specification writing across all the relevant stages of a project.
▪ Have an in depth understanding of construction detailing and a strong technical ability with experience of checking and commenting on subcontractors’ drawings, capable of coordinating between multiple subcontractors to facilitate accurate construction information whilst being competent in liaising directly with the site teams and the relevant subcontractors on site.
▪ Familiar in the use of industry regulatory design documentation and guidance such as building regulations, CDM regulations and building bulletins with experience of dealing directly with building control and principal designers.
You will be able to:
▪ Recognise your own strengths and limitations
▪ Reflect on your own performance and constantly seek to improve
▪ Consider the impact of your own actions on others
▪ Respond positively and with resilience to setbacks
▪ Understand and address stakeholders' needs
▪ Be self-motivated and dedicated with good organisational skills
▪ Proactive and ambitious to achieve the best for the team and yourself
▪ Be capable of working in a team environment and managing and maintaining relationships
You will be able to:
▪ Show ownership and a willingness to take on responsibility
▪ Prioritise and plan to deliver agreed deadlines
▪ Provide imaginative and innovative solutions
▪ Understand the impact of current decisions on longer-term objectives
▪ Be adaptable to change and be willing to undertake varied tasks across a varied number of projects
▪ Undertake technical research and report findings back to the team
▪ Deal directly with commercial and project management teams to deliver projects to meet business objectives
▪ Deal directly with fabrication and site teams to produce details / solutions to resolve issues on live projects
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply or discuss the role and project in more detail please either email me email@example.com or call me on +44 7973 460391.
Scott is currently providing a service to me regarding placement into the UAE (senior management - environmental/conservation related projects). Scott has attention to detail - and always performs… more
Dean Morgan Senior environmental consultant/scientist/ecologist
Scott is a well respected professional in his field. He has provided services to www.therichworks.co.uk by providing the website with accurate detailed information for our visitors wishing to… more
Susanne Ingham www.therichworks.co.uk
I have been working for several years now with Scott as one of our preferred suppliers for various delicate recruitment missions. Every time, Scott shows a high level of dedication, thoroughness… more
Michael Horvat - 迈克.奥赫瓦特 HR Director, Legal Counsel
Worked very closely with Scott of Lechley Associates HR and Recruitment specialists in the UK, Abu Dhabi and recently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I found his firm to honest and forthright, commercially… more
David Pryor MA MIPM International Trade, New Project & Development Opportunities